I love to shoot weddings on location in a fun, contemporary and informal style, with a mixture of reportage and informal portraits of you and your guests in colour as well as in black and white.
I belief that the role of a Wedding Photographer is to ensure that everyone has as much fun as they can while we are shooting, and this is reflected in the wonderful relaxed images you will see as a result.
My selection of different packages will suit your ceremony and your budget. They are flexible and can be customized to accommodate your wishes.
- 4 hours of wedding coverage on your ceremony and family / bridal portraits.
- around 30 high-resolution digital images provided to you on a CD or USB stick.
- private web gallery for 6 month to share the images with friends and family.
- 6 hours of wedding coverage, including ceremony, reception and cutting of cake.
- around 50 high-resolution digital images provided to you on a CD or USB stick.
- private web gallery for 12 month to share the images with friends and family.
- 8 hours of wedding coverage, starting at the Bride’s home during the dressing and preparation, followed by the ceremony and a formal portrait session, and all groups and family portraits. Toasts, champagne, candid pictures, the cake and the dance.
- 80 to 150 high-resolution digital images provided to you on a DVD or USB stick.
- private web gallery for 24 month to share the images with friends and family.
All my packages include post-processing of all pictures, digital high-resolution images with all the rights for your private, non commercial use, and a web gallery.
Large format and fine art prints as well as photo books and albums are also available.
The wedding packages listed on this web page should give you a general idea of what I can do in a defined time frame, all final wedding packages are of course custom tailored to your and your partners requirements.
Please contact me for more information and my price list.